Monday 7 February 2011

Miss Jones!!!
by
nicholas ayoola oladehin
Between me and Miss Jones
We’ve got a thing going on
She sets me off my very feet
At the sight of her entrance
She smiles at me from a distant
And I could feel my heart melt
More like butter on toasted bread
Her steps are made in a rhythm
And I feel like am on a catwalk show
Her perfume takes my breathe away
The very best fragrance of Gucci
Her silent melodious voice
Sounds like no other
And reminds me always of Pavarotti
Her gentle and tender touch
Makes me think in 3-D
Her nicely cut shape
Indeed a perfect figure eight
Her natural morning look
Drops the Mona Lisa painting to second place
Her kiss is so unique
It leaves a tattoo on my cheeks
Her words and her thoughts
Reminds me only of Einstein
Her tender glowing skin
A reminder of a day-old kid
Her gentle embrace
Keeps me safe in a caged frame
And when she says hello
Lo and behold
She turns me into a different man.
Between me and Miss Jones
We’ve got a thing going on
And I give her roses everyday
Not only on valentines day.

PS: If you have a Miss Jones and you have a thing going on, give her a hug, a card, a gift, a ring, a treat, a kiss, a bouquet of flowers…..everyday, and not just on Valentines Day.

2 comments:

  1. Between me and Miss Jones, we've got a thing going on too. The way you described her just brings her to life and I want a thing with Miss Jones too. Vivid. Good job bruv.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha. @kennisblegad...treat miss jones like a lady if u have one.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments here. Thank you...