Friday 4 February 2011

My other Half
by
nicholas ayoola oladehin
To live as one, you and I,
under the heavens a vow we made,
on earth and in heaven our love was bond,
you and I as one to remain.
Betray not the love we share
Betrayal indeed is the saddest pain of love
the cure of which is hard to find.
Together as one to live...we vowed
for an unsolved riddle life would have been
without you here by my side.
Love is a riddle difficult to solve
Love is real; Love is sweet
The taste of honey to it I compare
The rainbow colours so brightly lit
Reminds me of the you I know
To God I'm grateful for making you
For me you were made... to care and to love
In my dreams I see you again and again
Love is amazing... so divine
It demands my soul, my life, my all
PS: I stumbled across this poem that I had written in 2001 from poetry.com where I had pasted it 10 years ago. Hope you like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here. Thank you...