Saturday 22 January 2011

FROM A BLOGGERS MIND by nicholas ayoola oladehin
I blogged
till my eyes were sore
till I saw things in doubles
till I ached from been on one spot
till my head banged
till I went numb in my hands
till I heard imaginary things
till I became addicted to my screen
till I saw the birth of a new day
till I heard the early cock crow
till I realised it was time for work
till I missed the early bus
till I smelt the burn from my meal
till I fell in love with letters
till I started a date site
till I started marrying letters to form words
till I missed all my calls
till I lost track of time
till I started blogging in my dreams
till I lost ample weight
till I was forced to eat junk
till I forgot my birthday
till I couldn’t hear the bell ring
till I missed my bath for days
till I saw the day turn to night
till I could see the sun set
till I became addicted to windows 7
till I forgot my first name
till I couldn’t remember my best mate
till I lost my job
till I woke up with blood thick eyes
till I became lost in my own world
till I went off food for days
till I was lost of all strength
I blogged
Till I could blog no more
Till I knew it was time to say goodnight

(nicholas ayoola oladehin, Jan 2011)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here. Thank you...