Monday 10 January 2011

Message to my blogging mates.......
Handcuff bangles

dangle round my wrist
As I blog from here
For the very first time
Feeling like a virgin
Yet clad in a cube
Am a tenant in a cage
Lost in a world or thoughts
of words
of figures
of people
of things...
Lost of words
Unsure
Uncertain
Am a citizen of the world
Every land is home
Am black:yet white
Am white:yet black
Am a voice that speaks from the heart
A light that pierces the soul
A dream come true
A wish fulfilled
Am spinning the globe in my hands
Am romancing the world within my palms
Seducing tribes with my words
Embracing humanity with my smile
Am no more a virgin
Ive tasted the blog
Indeed am here to stay!!!!

(nicholas ayoola oladehin Jan 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here. Thank you...