Friday 21 January 2011

TRUE WORDS
by
NICHOLAS AYOOLA OLADEHIN
The kiss of a lover
Feels like butter and cheese
Melting slowly on crispy bread
The touch of a lover
Feels so divine
Taking you to places unknown
The smile of a lover
So real and genuine
Melting every icy heart
The voice of a lover
Like a programmed rhyme
Drills through my inner being
The dance of a lover
With rhythms unending
Brings joy to my troubled mind
The walk of a lover
Down the aisle
A reminder of an unending story
The words of a lover
Full of passion
Calms down a heavy heart
The beauty of a lover
From her hearts depth
Is an object of inestimable value
The eyes of a lover
Pierces my inner being
Makes me feel like a transparent glass
The smell of a lover
So distinct
Sticks to me like super glue
The name of a lover
Hmm…I really can’t describe
Well, Its something I’ll never ever forget




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here. Thank you...