Friday 14 January 2011

THE LONG, LONG WAIT
My mind has become a Horizon
Stretching endlessly
Erupting with images of ecstasy
Bubbling, boiling, in search of thee
My mind ponders on such thoughts......
Where are you my Knight, my King?
Hath thou left this Damsel in distress?
Return to me- for all is yours to have!
The knight has arrived
Clad in a shining armour
Adorned with rubies
Seated on a stallion
Armed with the finest weaponry
Awesome to behold
Heavily built and prepared
For a long awaited battle
With the queen of ‘’the land of 6 peoples’’
Here I am.....hear me and come forth!!!
I await thee
I beseech thee
Come forth!!!.....
Let me take you to the centre of the universe
Where the stars are born
Let me feed you with the finest of fruits
Specially picked from Edens’ garden
Let me walk you by the seashore
Hand in hand, you and I
Let me tell you a story
With the most silent of whispers
Let me sing you a song
A lullaby from the land of dreams
Let me watch you sleep
Let me stare into your eyes
Let me hear your heart beat
As you transit into the land of dreams
*kudos to a very good friend that am yet to meet (Isha Adiolla Shaw), she inspired this poem by writing the first part......she is a talent waiting to explode.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here. Thank you...